If you have an account with GLN Rugs you will need to log into your account HERE to view your past order history.If you're not sure if you have an account, please click "Forgot Password" and if your account is in our system you will get a password reset email. Note: These emails sometimes go into spam so please be sure to check there if you can't locate this email in your regular inbox.
If you do not have an account a Customer Support Representative will be happy to assist! Please feel free to email our team via email@example.com for assistance.
Once your order has tracking, typically within 24-48 hours of placing your order, you can track your order by clicking HERE and entering your email address and order number or your tracking number. You can find your order number directly in your order confirmation email.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to high carrier demand, it may take 5-8 days for carrier movement to populate on your tracking once your order has been picked up.
Remember, if you're having any issues, you can always contact us by clicking CONTACT button in the menu. We're here to help!
We provide the most accurate estimated delivery dates based on your location directly on our product pages. However, in-stock items are usually picked up by our shipping carrier within 2 business days. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking information.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to high carrier demand, it may take 5-8 days for carrier movement to populate on your tracking once your order has been picked up.
Stay up to date on the status of your shipment HERE.
Once you have placed your order, we are unfortunately unable to make modifications to the items purchased. However, if you would like to add items to your existing order, please place an additional order with free shipping!
If you are looking to remove an item from an existing order, please contact our Customer Support team at (773) 455-4949 as quickly as possible so we can attempt to cancel your order so you can place a new one with the correct items.
To provide the best service to our customers we process orders quickly, but we do our best to accommodate address change requests whenever possible. Although we can not guarantee an address change can be made, please give us a call at (773) 455-4949 Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm CST so we can do our best to make the adjustment for you. If your request is coming in after hours please reach us by clicking the Contact button in the menu.
Unfortunately due to our fast order processing speeds, we are unable to cancel any order once tracking has been applied. We encourage you to call our Customer Support team as quickly as possible for a cancelation request after order placement. We will do everything we can to take care of this for you however, in the event we are unable to fulfill your request, you may start your return by reaching us via firstname.lastname@example.org after your order has been delivered.
Once your order is placed, we are unable to delay any part of your order from shipping. We do, however, encourage you to wait on placing your order until you are ready to start decorating your space!
To ensure you receive your items as quickly as possible you may not receive everything within your order at the same time. If your order shipped in separate shipments you will receive tracking information for each shipment.
Please visit our order tracking page with your email address and order number to get the most up-to-date information about your order.
GLN Rugs ships within the contiguous United States and Canada!
Unfortunately, our shipping couriers do not deliver to APO/FPO & PO Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Unfortunately at this time we only ship to the USA & CA. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!
Taxes and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
We mostly ship using FedEx ground, UPS ground, and USPS. However, oversized items that are too large or heavy to ship ground will be shipped via UPS Freight, and FedEx Freight.
When your items ship, a bill of lading or PRO number will be provided. You will be contacted by the Freight carrier to schedule a delivery appointment. Items will be delivered curb side of the address. Please carefully inspect your order upon delivery to ensure the merchandise is. If the packaging shows visible signs of damage, open the item immediately to check the contents and ask the driver to inspect them with you. Write a precise description of the damage on both your copy and the carrier's copy of the delivery receipt. If you feel like the merchandise is damaged beyond repair, please refuse delivery and contact GLN Rugs Customer Support as soon as possible to report the damage.
Shipping is always FREE to the contiguous United States!
Similarly to orders placed for in-stock items, once your pre-ordered or back-ordered item has shipped you will receive an email from us including your item tracking number. As soon as you get your tracking number feel free to check back HERE periodically for delivery updates!
If your order was delivered within the contiguous United States you can return your item(s) within 14 days of delivery and receive your refund, minus return fees, to the original form of payment.
Once your return is delivered to our warehouse, please allow 5-10 business days for it to be processed and refunded. Please note, it may take your bank or credit card provider 5-7 business days to reflect your refund on your statement. All returns must be received in the same condition in which it was delivered.
To start your return please contact us.
Yes- it's important that your rug return is properly wrapped or boxed in order for FedEx to ship it back to our processing center.
A few tips we've received from our customers on materials you can use to wrap your rug return:
-The original wrapper or box it came in (if you never took your rug out of the packaging do not repackage!)
-Please remember to cover or remove all old shipping labels if using the original wrapping.
Yes, return shipping is paid for by the customer. The cost of return shipping is automatically calculated and displayed for you at the time you request a return and will be deducted from your refund amount. You can begin your return and get your hassle-free return label by Contacting us.
Now that you've initiated your return on our Easy Returns Page follow the below steps;
1) Print the label: FedEx or UPS should be sending you a link to your return label. Print it using your method of choice! We unfortunately are unable to print out return labels on behalf of our customers.
2) Re-wrap your item if it isn't still wrapped: Unfortunately, FedEx/UPS won't let us ship loose/unpackaged items, so we do ask that you securely wrap your item(s), either in the original wrapping or a similarly secure plastic.
3) Label your return: You can do this one of two ways: a. Place the label in a FedEx Shipping Pouch (they will have one at your FedEx drop-off location) and attach the pouch to your return. b. Just use clear plastic shipping tape to tape the folded label directly onto your wrapped item. Make sure you cover the entire label in tape to make sure it’s secure!
4) Ensure that there are no other tracking labels attached to your package: other labels are very confusing to FedEx. Keeping only one label on your package is the best way to make sure your package comes straight to us! You can simply cross out the old label or cover it with the new one.
5) Drop off your package: you can do this at any FedEx Office, FedEx Ship Center, FedEx Alliances (Office Depot or OfficeMax), FedEx Authorized Shipping Outlet, or UPS locations near you.
That's the whole process! Of course, if you do have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us by emailing us at email@example.com
At this time we do not offer the option to have your return picked up. However, if you require special accommodations please email our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do everything we can to assist you.
You can simply search "UPS near me" in the Google search bar and take your return there.
We are so sorry to hear about your order! We want to take care of this for you right away. If your item(s) arrived damaged or you received the incorrect item(s) please email our Customer Support team and provide your order number, name of the item in question, image of the tag (if possible), and an image or two of the issue. We will get back to you as quickly as possible to resolve the issue.
There are two ways you can write a product review and one of them will earn you a Rugs USA gift card!
The first way is:
-Writing a product review through our review email that will be sent to you about three weeks after your purchase.
The second way is:
-Go to glnrugs.com and go directly to the product page for the product you'd like to review
-Scroll down to the middle of the page and click "read reviews">"write a review"
-Write the review which reflects how you feel about your new GLN Rugs product!
Yes! We highly recommend the use of non-slip rug pads. There are many benefits to using a rug pad for both hard surfaces such as wood, tile concrete and soft surfaces like carpeting. Rug pads allow you to:
1. Keep the rug firmly in place with no slippage
2. Provide an extra layer of cushion, which some may prefer especially under very close pile rugs
3. Reduce friction on the surface of the rug which can reduce shedding, especially on wool pile rugs
You can view our rug pads options here.
The images we display have the most accurate colors depictions possible. However, since many of our items are handmade and are uniquely created by local artisan's colors and patterns may differ!
In some instances, it is also important to note that patterns may vary according to size as well.
We’re so sorry the item you’re interested in is out of stock! We’ve added an "Email Me When in Stock" box so you can be notified, via email, as soon as it is available to order!
We will make sure to send you an email to the email provided as soon as the item becomes available for order.
Please note, we are unable to hold the item for you once it becomes available. We encourage you to place an order as quickly as possible once receiving your in stock notice to avoid further stock outs on some of our more popular items.
This is completely normal and rug pads are meant to be trimmed to perfectly fit underneath your area rug.
We suggest taking the following steps to get the perfect trim:
1. Pick the perfect spot for your area rug!
2. Lay your rug pad down where you'd like your area rug
3. Lay your area rug on top of your rug pad
4. If possible, leave your rug pad and area rug out for about 24-48 hours to allow all of the creases to relax before trimming
5. Once the creases have relaxed, use fabric scissors to
a. Vertically trim your rug pad
b. Horizontally trim your rug pad
6. Vacuum the rug to remove any air-bubbles from trimming the rug pad
7. Place your furniture back in place and enjoy your new area rug!
Since we source from various vendors to provide our customers with the best quality and value possible, you may see a variation of up to 5% of the published dimensions for your rug. This happens across the industry however, if you do have any questions please contact email@example.com!
Yes, don't worry! It's normal for new rugs to shed and would not be considered defective.
Depending on the weave type of your area rug and where it is being used, it may continue to shed over the span of its lifetime.
Here are some tips to help prevent shedding:
- Lightly vacuum your rug regularly, going with the grain of the pile and not against it.
- Do not use a heavy beater bar or use the vacuum on the setting closest to the ground
- Use a rug pad to further protect the rug
- If possible, move it to a low traffic area
No, we do not accept multiple promotional codes per order unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions.
No, unfortunately we are only able to accept one form of payment per order. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!
We apologize for any confusion! There is a return fee associated with all GLN Rugs returns that is indicated when you initiate your return on our "Easy Returns" portal. This fee can vary depending on the item being returned and there is a fee associated with each returned item. This amount is held back from your total refund amount.
If you still feel your refund amount is incorrect, please contact our Customer Support team via chat or email.
We accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal, Apple Pay, and Affirm.
Please note, we are only able to accept one form of payment per order. Refunds are always issued to the original form of payment and are unable to be refunded to a different form of payment for any reason.
If you have any questions regarding your Affirm payment on a GLN Rugs purchase, please contact Affirm here.
In order to provide the most secure check out processes all orders are charged upon order placement. Of course, if you would like to cancel your order before tracking is applied please reach out to our Customer Support team at (708) 356-3979 Monday trough Friday 8 am - 5 pm CST. If your request is coming in during off hours please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All promotional codes should be applied on the cart page before checking out. If you forget to add a promotional code please email our Customer Support team within 30 days of delivery at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you! We are unable to accept expired promo codes or adjust orders past 30 days of delivery.
Yes- all customers will be charged sales tax at the time of purchase. The tax amount will be reflected at check out after entering your ship to address.
RUG PROTECTION PLANS
GLN Rugs do not offer an extended protection plan at the moment.
Quick general tips to care for your area rug:
- Vacuum regularly. Do not use a beater bar attachment. If you cannot remove the beater bar, raise it as high as possible and vacuum carefully.
- When vacuuming, use the lowest available setting to prevent fibers from being pulled out of the rug backing.
- Sprouts that appear on the surface of the rug should be snipped at level. Do not pull the fiber out.
- If you own a natural fiber rug, be sure to vacuum the area underneath the rug periodically.
- Spills should be cleaned immediately using a clean white cloth. Avoid rubbing, as this may push the stain deeper into the rug.
- To promote even wear of the rug surface, rotate regularly.
- Avoid exposing rugs to continuous direct sunlight. This will cause colors to fade over time.
For deep cleaning, professional assistance is highly recommended.
To see our GLN Rugs washing guide, click HERE!
How to wash your rug?
1) Start by giving your rug a good ol' fashioned vacuuming to remove all that pesky dirt and debris.
2) Check the care label to ensure you're washing your rug correctly. Follow the instructions on the label to avoid any rug-related mishaps.
3) Toss it in the washing machine on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent (non-bleaching). Pro tip: consider using a detergent specifically made for rugs or carpets to keep your rug looking fresh and clean. Pleaseeee, don’t add fabric softener!
4) If your rug is too big for the washing machine, don't panic! Just wash it by hand in a bathtub or sink using warm water and mild detergent. Gently scrub the rug with a soft brush or sponge, and voila! Clean rug.
5) Find a well-ventilated area to lay your rug flat and let it air dry completely. Avoid hanging it over a clothesline or similar structure, as it may stretch or become misshapen. Allow your rug to dry for several hours or even a day or two, depending on its size and thickness.
6) Once your rug is completely dry, give it a final vacuum to restore its texture and remove any remaining dirt. And there you have it – a freshly washed and dried rug!
We hope this guide helps make the process of washing and drying your machine-washable rug a breeze! If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out.
There’s nothing worse than coming home and seeing what surprises your pet left on your rug after a long day at work. Fear not, below are some simple solutions to bringing your rug back to life that our customers have loved!
***Please be advised that we always recommend professional rug cleaning and any cleaning techniques listed below are only suggestions***
Spills: If your rug is our nanotechnology series, then worry no more as it's already liquid-repellent! If not, then use a clean cloth and hold firmly immediately after the spill to absorb as much of the liquid as you can. Make sure to not rub the stain deeper into the material as this will cause the spill to spread out even more and make it more difficult to remove the stain. If this doesn't work, simply toss it in the laundry machine. Click HERE for machine wash instructions.
Stains: If time has passed since the stain appeared, simply wash your rug in a laundry machine. Make sure to follow the washing instructions HERE.
Pet Stains: Absorb as much of the affected area as you can with a paper towel, then apply a light coat of baking soda over the stain. Wait 10 minutes then apply a layer of pet stain remover (read directions on the pet solution before applying) and lightly scrub until you see the stain begin to disappear. Let it sit for another 10-20 minutes and finish by vacuuming up the remaining substance. Or you can simply wash your rug in a laundry machine after removing all that pesky dirt and debris. Make sure to follow the washing instructions HERE.
We understand creases and bunching can be a pain when receiving a new area rug. These are normal and will flatten within 2 -3 weeks as you begin to use your new rug.
Use these tricks to help flatten your rug:
Back Rolling: Roll the carpet out, then roll it back up reversely with the backside up. Let it sit rolled up reversely for a day or 2, or until it flattens out.
Heavy Objects: Lay a piece of heavy furniture or objects on affected areas for a day or 2, or until it flattens out. If the corners are sticking up, curl them back and place heavy objects on affected areas going the opposite way.
Heat: Use this technique as a last resort only. Place the rug over a cleared concrete or area like a driveway or sidewalk setting during dry sunny conditions. Allow the rug to be positioned for optimal sunlight as long as possible to give the rug time to absorb the sun's heat for up to 2 hours, but use more time if needed.
Blow Dryer: If a large concrete patch with optimal sunlight is not accessible, flip the rug over and use a hair dryer to affected areas to heat up the creases. Always hold the hair dryer 7 to 12 inches away from the rug going side to side on a medium setting, as heat can sometimes cause backing to melt.
ACCOUNT & PRIVACY
While on glnrugs.com please click on the "person icon" in the top right corner. In the login screen click "forgot your password".
Enter the email address attached to your account and a password change email will be sent directly to your email.
We're sorry to hear that you no longer want to receive marketing emails and SMS from GLN Rugs. In order to remove yourself from either emails or SMS you will need to follow the below process:
Email: At the bottom of all GLN Rugs marketing emails you will see a link to "unsubscribe". Click that link to follow the final steps to remove yourself from receiving further marketing emails from GLN Rugs.
SMS: In any GLN Rugs SMS respond STOP in all caps to be automatically removed from all future SMS notifications from Rugs USA.
No, you do not! However, we highly suggest that you create an account to be able to easily view the status of your current and past orders as well as receive promotional emails about our upcoming sales and new product launches.
To create an account click HERE!
At this time we do not offer a Trade Program however, we hope to be able to offer one in the future!
GLN Rugs is an e-commerce exclusive company and does not have any physical retail locations. We offer free shipping to the contiguous United States to make shopping easy and fun for our customers!