How to train your rug? Oh! Wash, how to wash your rug…
1. Start by giving your rug a good ol' fashioned vacuuming to remove all that pesky dirt and debris.
2. Check the care label to ensure you're washing your rug correctly. Follow the instructions on the label to avoid any rug-related mishaps.
3. Toss it in the washing machine on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent (non-bleaching). Pro tip: consider using a detergent specifically made for rugs or carpets to keep your rug looking fresh and clean. Pleaseeee, don’t add fabric softener!
4. If your rug is too big for the washing machine, don't panic! Just wash it by hand in a bathtub or sink using warm water and mild detergent. Gently scrub the rug with a soft brush or sponge, and voila! Clean rug.
5. Find a well-ventilated area to lay your rug flat and let it air dry completely. Avoid hanging it over a clothesline or similar structure, as it may stretch or become misshapen. Allow your rug to dry for several hours or even a day or two, depending on its size and thickness.
6. Once your rug is completely dry, give it a final vacuum to restore its texture and remove any remaining dirt. And there you have it – a freshly washed and dried rug!
We hope this guide helps make the process of washing and drying your machine washable rug a breeze! If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out.